Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vocabulary Test

It's hot out today, so I'll just post a link I found at Vicki's blog. Give it a shot, and stay cool!



Your Vocabulary Score: A+

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!You must be quite an erudite person.

(The above was posted on Thursday, August 2, but because I saved the vocab quiz HTML yesterday, it appears as though the post itself was written yesterday. Does anybody know if there's a way to modify the publication date to relect the actual date of posting?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

I got a B+. Um, I'm sorry, Bill don't have an answer to your question on the date thing. But the quiz was fun.

August 02, 2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Bill Clark said...

Thanks for sharing the results, Isabel! You can also see more results from our buds on Vicki's blog, as well as saraclaradara's. (Sarah dared me to take another quiz about bras...and so, of course, I did! Check out her blog for more details.)

As for the date thingy, I think that Blogspot automatically dates everything as of when you begin a new post, even though you may not publish it until later. Probably Maven Erica could hack into their websits and change that, but I think the rest of us are stuck with it.

August 03, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Erica Ridley said...

In blogger, click Post Options beneath the post and you should get an editable date field. LMK if this doesn't work. =)

August 06, 2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Bill Clark said...

Ah, Erica, brilliant as well as beautiful! What would I ever do without you?

August 06, 2007 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home